Take a Screen Shot of your Desktop and Send it to Us
The PrtScn (Print Screen) key on your Windows keyboard copies an image of the current screen onto the "clipboard," ready to paste into any program, be it graphics or word processing.
These steps show you how to use PrtScn to save an image of your screen and then send it to us:
- Press the [Print Screen] or [PrtScn] key on your keyboard.
- Open MSOffice, OpenOffice or LibreOffice and select File, New (text file).
- Go to the Edit menu and choose Paste (if prompted to enlarge the image, choose Yes)
- Save your document in your Desktop as Screenshot.doc.
- Open your email program (Mozilla Thunderbird, Outlook, Windows Live etc.) and create a new email, and address it to email@example.com .
- Drag your document, Screenshop.doc and drop it onto your email so that it becomes that email's attachment.
- Add any explanatory notes into the body of the email.
- Hit Send.