Setting up an Out Of Office email Autoresponder
It is relatively simple to set up an Out Of Office email autoresponder. To use this feature, just log into your Plesk Control Panel and follow these instructions:
- Log into Plesk *
- Go to Home in the left hand menu
- Click on the Domain you wish to administer in the list
- Click the Mail icon
- Click on the Mailbox name in the list
- Click on the Autoresponders icon
- Click on the Add New Autoresponder icon
- Complete the "Autoresponder for email@example.com" page:
- Autoresponder name: e.g. "Holiday reply"
- Reply subject: either leave as is, or add "Holiday response"
- Return address: change this if you donít want the userís mailbox filled with replies to his autoresponder
- Mail sending format: leave this as it is
- Encoding: leave this as it is
- Reply with text: enter the text of the Responder message, eg:
- Thank you for your email,
I will be Out of the Office until 14th July. If your message is urgent please contact Joanna on 01212 121 212 etc. etc. etc...
- Limits: leave this as it is
- Attachments: none
- Click OK
- Click the Checkbox next to the Autoresponder you just created
- Click the Switch On Icon
* if you do not have access to your Plesk login, please contact us using the form below